Tuesday 17 January 2012

MUHAMMAD ALI PRINCE AND POET

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - AUGUST 26:  Boxing legen...
Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Let us ALL say Happy birthday to Muhammad Ali, Prince and poet!  Among other things, he is the greatest boxer living -- better than those all dead.  In a day when wimps, charlatans and also-rans, are referred to as geniuses, and larger-than-life, it is a great day for us to salute a real hero.

There isn't much that has not yet been said about this great man.  I therefore won't try to add anymore superlatives of my own.  All that's left for me to do, is remind us of one of Ali's many witty quotes: "I am so mean I make medicine sick." 

Well you know what, racists are so mean, they make us reasonable people, all sick. Right? :-)!

Happy 70th birthday to you Muhammad, Sir! Long may you reign.  King!


CONTACT:  outracism@gmail.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment